Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Blog 1: Week 4 Photoshop

In Week 4 of my Introduction to Educational Technology class, I really started enjoying the material that was being presented. Since I'm a Finance major, I and along with many other business had to make different application such as Microsoft Excel and Access, our best friend. I honestly thought these were some of the most amazing programs on the computer until I was introduced to Adobe Photoshop in my EME 2040 class. This week we went over a brief introduction of photo shop, we learn how to make simple things such as cloud, grass, using the eraser tool, and some other things on the tool bar. I always thought photoshop was hard to use but this week information made me realize how easy it was and just required some playing around just to get better at it. Now I think photoshop is just as amazing as the other application I previously learned.

People have been using photoshop in many situations, and I know for a fact it can be pertinent to my field of working. Usually I would ask someone to make me a poster, alter a picture or enhance an image and now it I will be able to do it myself. When I do presentations, I can use photo to enhance my image and market myself a lot better due to the capabilities of photoshop. I love the aspect of marketing and companies are not the only that can market themselves, individual can to as well and photoshop is a great tool to help them do that.

To endorse even more of how great photoshop is, I found a video that teaches everyday people how to navigate and work this application. The reason I chose this video was to show how easy it is to use photoshop and how easy it is to learn it due to social web tool like YouTube where you can find many tutorials and step by step videos showing you how to operate photoshop. Like I said before photoshop is really for anyone who wants to market themselves better, so take a look and enjoy this video.

No comments:

Post a Comment